Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Worth the drive!

Yesterday I took the girls up to visit our friends Joanna David and Matthew. I was so glad we just decided to get in the car and go, the drive wasn't far at all. I had a great time visiting with Joanna, talking and exchanging great motherly tips and stories. Emma and David had a great time playing together, Emma was having fun being a boy and playing swords! We also got to walk over and visit Letha, Christal, all their kids and John and Kathy. It was so great seeing everyone in their little village. These kind of trips make me realize how fortunate we are to have so many friends and how great it is that we are SO different from the world in the way we live.

Because Jonathan was gone on a business trip for the night we were able to stay till about 6:30 and Joanna prepared a delicious dinner for us. After we got home I decided we need to go up and visit much more often.

I cant believe we both have two children, WOW!

Emma and David were singing on the stage.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Molly. It's always the idea of going somewhere that gets me...but once I'm their I have to say that it is worth seeing all my friends and gifts that I have. I can't wait to see you and your newest on Saturday. Our family entire family is coming on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really enjoyed you and your girls coming and as always with friends the time goes too quicky. We'll have to come visit you sometime. Jack is very interested in seeing Cody again and Audrey really likes Emma even is Audrey still doesn't share all the time ;) We are blessed to have such busy lives. We'll see you on saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly -
    I really like your pictures on the side especially the mom baking with the daughter next to her. Annie has a step stool she pulls out to stand on so she can "help" me cook dinner and do the dishes.

    Bless you and and your girls.

    ReplyDelete