Friday, October 15, 2010

Why not enoy it?

Every morning when Emma wakes up the first thing she wants to do is put on her princess dress, high heels and crown. Usually I tell her no because I know its gonna be a mess and inconvenience me. This morning I thought, what is wrong with her wanting to dress-up? She is just being a sweet little girl. Why wouldn’t I want to enjoy her and get into it with her? She is only gonna be 3 once in her life. Through this small little example the Lord was showing me that my girls are what I am doing. I want Emma to know that and see me really doing it after all she doesn’t have toys to look at they are for her to play with- Sometimes I forget that and think she has toys so that her room looks cute, what a mother. Anyway I am learning to enjoy her and her “Emmaness”. It also makes her have a sweeter attitude towards me when she knows my heart is there with her.

This is the get-up she wears every morning!

She loves to have sausage for breakfast. I love the bedhead!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little girl! Your post reminds me of the saying "Mom is home." Bless you as you care for your little girls! Aren't little girls so nice? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bedhead too. Daisy looks like that every morning - too cute!

    ReplyDelete