Monday, December 27, 2010

"Motels New Machine!"

Yesterday our new Imac arrived, I am so excited to have a computer in our home, especially a mac! Last night Aaron and Kathryn Carpenter came over so that Aaron could help us get our system up and running, what kind friends we have. I cant wait to make my first video on our new system and post it on my blog, which by the way I probably will be updating and posting on my blog much more often now that we have our Imac. Anyway I am very excited about the possibilities within my finger tips. Just having the computer up and running for 3 hours I can already see that Jonathan is going to be reminding me ALOT that the girls come first, this can become very addicting. Look forward to many exciting and visionary posts to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very good investment! You'll have a blast with it. But yes, your girls are first priority,

    ReplyDelete