Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Jonathan

Today is my wonderful husband Jonathan's birthday. I could never write a post that would even compare to the amazing man in Christ he has become, so for now I will just say a few things that come to mind. Jonathan is such a caring, loving husband always looking to bless me and our girls. He lays his life down every day by going to work and providing a warm home for us as well as food to feed us with. He cleanses me with the Word of God and trains our girls in the way of the Lord. I love him so much and know I dont deserve him for a husband , God is so good to us! Jonathan is 29 years old today and together we are looking toward the future and all the amazing things the Lord has in store for us.

Psalm 128 - Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD. The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.


I love you babe!

Celebrating Jonathan's birthday last night with all my brothers and sisters

Such wonderful friends (brothers and sisters)

Forever indebted

Happy together!

2 comments:

  1. You are so very blessed Molly! But so is Jonathan to have such a wonderful wife. Happy Birthday from the Hicks' family. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jonathan.
    I'm glad our families are in this together.

    ReplyDelete