Friday, January 28, 2011

Maddie is 4 months old!

Here are the newest pictures of our sweet little Maddie. She is learning to roll over now and has just started laughing and smiling. We are so blessed to have such a sweet baby. I enjoy watching her grow, every day is so special. God is showing me more and more that my children are my saving grace. If I didn't have my two girls what would I do all day? They definitely drive me to know Him. Im so thankful for them and the joy they bring to Jonathan and I!!





2 comments:

  1. Those are the CUTEST pics I ever did see!!!!!!
    She looks like she has a little personality in the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very sweet! Children are a gift from the Lord. We are very blessed. I'm so glad to be a mommy with you and I know we'll continue to help each other a long the way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete